Sunday, July 8, 2007







"My emotions, dreams and feelings transformed into the colors and images on the canvas are my paintings."::: Nick Japaridze :::


Greetings Artists and Patrons of ArkansasArtists.com,
My apologies for being remiss in my postings but we have been busy with the Arkansas Governor’s Mansion Art Calendar Competition which is finally coming to an end with the calendar picks being announced this weekend.

Thursday June the 28, I had the pleasure of attending a reception for the newly formed Partners Insurance Agency at Lulav’s Modern Eatery. I got to talk with the President of Partners Insurance Morgan Pile as well as Jay Davidson and the lovely Jennifer Davis. I talked with Matt Lile who is also one of the owners of Lulav. There was an excellent selection of wine, beer, cocktails and some amazing appetizers that were created by the head chef at Lulav which were magnificently delicious. A great time was had by all who attended, as seen above, and the esthetics of the building and the ambiance of the restaurant were delightful. Matt told me he could accommodate as many as 200 people in their reception area and restaurant. After the reception I set with some friends who were eating on the restaurant side and they said the service was awesome and the entrees were absolutely exquisite. They were on they way to see “The Full Monty” which I got a chance to enjoy the last night of the season a week later and I must say, it was a fabulous presentation which had us rolling with laughter in our seats. This coming “Second Friday Art Walk” in beautiful downtown Little Rock you will find me finishing the evening at Lulav restaurant for some of the downtown areas finest dining. I hope to see you there.

No comments: