Friday, May 30, 2008

Lyle and Rick at the Salty Parrot


Sunday June the 1st from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM Lyle and Rick will be playing all your favorite tunes. Come join us for food, fun and libations:


Song List:

Against The Wind
Always On My Mind
All in My Head
Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground
Amy
A Pirate Looks At 40
Baby What You Want Me to Do
Beautiful
Big Boss Man
Brown Eyed Girl
Can’t You See
Carefree Highways
Changes in Latitudes
Carolina in My Mind
City of New Orleans
Cotton Jenny
Come Monday
Country Road
Damaged By Love
Desperado
Desperadoes Waiting for a Train
Everybody’s Talkin
Fire and Rain
Fire on the Mountain
Have You Ever Seen the Rain
Go Down Easy
Good Ole Rock & Roll
Heard It in a Love Song
If You Could Read My Mind
I Heard It through the Grapevine
I Keep Coming Back For More
I Won’t Back Down
I Shot the Sheriff
L.A. Freeway
London Homesick Blues
Lodi
Lost Highway
Lying Eyes
Margaretville
Grow Up To Be Cowboys
Me and Bobby McGee
Midnight Rider
Miss You So Badly
Mr. Bo jangles
Maybaliene
Nautical Wheelers
Old Tennessee
Panama Red
Peaceful Easy Feeling
Paradise
Please Don’t Burry Me
Please Come To Boston
Ramblin Man
Rainy Day People
Runaround
Running Away From Yesterday
Rolling Down the River
Reason to Believe
Saving Grace
Shower the People
Shelly’s Blues
Steamroller Blues
Stories We Could Tell
Sweet Baby James
Sweet Caroline
Take It Easy
Teach Your Children
Tequila Sunrise
The Boxer
The Midnight Special
The House at Pooh Corner
Three Little Birds
The Way That I Feel
Tin Cup Chalice
Trying to Reason With Hurricane Season
Unchained Melody
When the Morning Comes
Will You Think of Me
Who’ll stop the Rain
We All Want to Be Free
Why Don’t We Get Drunk
Wonderful Tonight
You Never Even Called Me by My Name

No comments: